OIS Summer Institute
Summer Institute 2023
Thank you for your interest in being considered for the one-week Office of Inclusive Services (OIS) Summer Institute!
We encourage students to complete this application with the minimal required support but should review answers with a trusted family member, teacher, or friend before submitting. Note that overnight accommodations are not included in this experience.
Application Priority Deadline: Rolling Admissions until all spots are filled.
Summer Institute Dates:
June 5-9, 2023 or June 26-30, 2023. All spots are filled!
Times: 9 am-3 pm
Contact: Julie Harmon; firstname.lastname@example.org
Overnight accommodations are NOT included.
- Age 17-25
- Desire to be as independent as possible.
- A desire for post-high school education and training.
- Interest in having a college experience
- Students must be able to follow directions with support and respond positively to redirection
- Needs to be relatively independent with no aggressive or wandering behaviors.
- Required skills of independence needed for acceptance include the ability to INDEPENDENTLY:
Take care of all personal hygiene.
Basic use of cell phone
NOTE: The Summer Institute is a separate admissions decision from our 4-year certificate program. The Summer Institute is a standalone one-week summer program. Admission to the Summer Institute does not guarantee a student's eligibility and/or admission to the 4-year certificate program.
Interested in our 4-year certificate program? Visit our website to learn more and access the application.