The Office of Inclusive Services at UCCS is committed to providing equitable and meaningful inclusive access to university life for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The OIS works toward equal participation in academic, social, and career experiences on campus and in the surrounding community. As students with intellectual and developmental disabilities participate with equal access, the communities they engage in will transform to redefine inclusion.
As fully matriculated students they will:
- Earn a nationally recognized certificate
- Take two academic courses in line with career goals each semester
- Take a College and Career course every semester
- Participate in internships
- Join clubs and participate in campus activities
- Engage in learning independent living skills
- Set goals and develop a clear career path
- Develop opportunities for on & off-campus paid employment
For more information please contact the Office of Inclusive Services at 719-255-4214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Inclusive Services at UCCS
The OIS Summer Institute is an inclusive higher education (IHE) preparatory experience for rising high school juniors, seniors, and young adults with intellectual disability up to the age of 25.
For more information go to the webpage https://inclusiveservices.uccs.edu/ois-summer-institute or contact Julie Harmon email@example.com