The Office of Inclusive Services at UCCS provides students with intellectual disabilities support to meaningfully access academic, career, and social activities on campus.
Students receive individualized services from trained mentors, peer volunteers, and faculty, designed to meet their learning needs and career aspirations.
As a fully matriculated student they will:
- Earn a nationally recognized certificate
- Take two to three courses in line with career goals
- Participate in internships
- Join clubs and participate in campus activities
- Create a personal portfolio
- Develop opportunities for off-campus employment
- Set goals and develop a clear career path
For more information please contact the Office of Inclusive Services at 719-255-4214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.