The Office of Inclusive Services follows the tuition payment and deposit policies identified by the UCCS Student Accounts office.
Enrollment opens December 1st, 2023, for the 2024/2025 school year.
The application can be found here: https://forms.gle/
- Age 18-26 and completed High School (no SAT/ACT)
- Have a documented Intellectual Disability
- Strong motivation to attend college
- Expresses an interest in living and working as independently as possible after completing college
- Demonstrates communication skills adequate to interact with others on campus
- Some proficiency in reading and writing
The following documentation MUST be included along with the application:
Once your complete application has been received, you will be contacted to set up a mandatory student interview. Admission decisions regarding the 2023-2024 academic year will be made no later than May 1, 2023.
Decisions are based on:
- Applicant's learning needs and desire to attend college.
- The ability of the Office of Inclusive Services to meet the applicant's needs and goals.
- The ability of the applicant to negotiate transitions between classes and buildings, lunch, and non-academic activities.
- Potential of the applicant to successfully achieve their goals.
- Commitment from the applicant's family/caregivers to support the goals of the student.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for application information.