Applications will be available for 2022/2023 will open December 1, 2021.
The Office of Inclusive Services follows the tuition payment and deposit policies identified by the UCCS Student Accounts office.
The following documentation MUST be included along with the application:
- Most recent Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Junior year IEP
- High School transcript
- Teacher letter of recommendation
- Community member letter of recommendation
Once your complete application has been received, you will be contacted to set up a mandatory student interview. Admission decisions regarding the 2021-2022 academic year will be made no later than May 1, 2021.
Decisions are based on:
- Applicant's learning needs and desire to attend college.
- The ability of the Office of Inclusive Services to meet the applicant's needs and goals.
- The ability of the applicant to negotiate transitions between classes and buildings, lunch, and non-academic activities.
- Potential of the applicant to successfully achieve their goals.
- Commitment from the applicant's family/caregivers to support the goals of the student.