2020/2021 Tuition Rates:
- In State: $335 per credit hour
- Out of State: $799 per credit hour
Students receiving services from Inclusive Services take approximately nine credit hours per semester.
Charge for Service
Fall 2020 support services fee: $3500
Spring 2021 support services fee: $3500
The charge for service is a fee that students pay for UCCS to provide individualized supports for students with intellectual disabilities.
Services may include supports to:
- participate in class
- engage in homework
- participate in campus social activities
- work on campus in paid and volunteer positions
- learn independent living skills such as problem-solving, self-care, communication, calendar and money management, the technology that will provide support in all life activities, meal preparation, and fitness and nutrition.
The charge for service is designed to support students to learn the skills that will allow them to be as independent as possible in all of their life activities. Mentors are trained to serve as a coach that will connect students to their peers, campus life, and academics. A heavy emphasis is placed on scaffolded teaching with supports that will fade as students take on more responsibility and independence. The Office of Inclusive Services values interdependence in how we all live and play together and works to infuse these values in the college experience.
These are the estimated costs of yearly undergraduate tuition and fees at UCCS for Colorado resident students. These are averages and not a guarantee of cost of attendance for a student.